1. We are continuing the journey of establishing God’s Word in our hearts with our September Scriptures! This month’s scriptures are: John 14:6, Revelation 1:8, 18; Hebrews 13:8. Just go to vccenter.net and click on the verse of the month image on our homepage.
2. VCC Corporate Prayer Ministry List (from Special Corporate Prayer) is now available at the Courtesy Booth for interested members. You can also have the list emailed to you by emailing the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. FUN NIGHT IS CANCELLED FOR THIS FRIDAY.
4. The Prayer Partners Ministry wants to equip you to minister more effectively to a lost, sick and hurting world. Training is TODAY at 5:00 p.m. in the dining room of the Victory Youth Building.
5. Special Corporate Prayer will be held on TONIGHT from 7:00pm-8:00pm here in the Dome. ALL EVENING CLASSES (SNBC CLASSES, NEW MEMBERS CLASSES) ARE CANCELLED FOR TONIGHT.
6. There will be a special men’s choir for an upcoming Sunday Morning Service. If you are interested in joining participants must be members of VCC, committed to the practice schedule, and able to sing. There will be an interest meeting on TOMORROW from 7:30pm to 8:30p at the VYB music room, downstairs across from the bowling alley. (The men’s choir will be ministering on Sunday November 5, 2017 for morning service under the direction of Mrs. Vitanza Griffin.)
7. Attention Premiers: If you are traveling to Kentucky this week for the trip to Noah’s Ark, please stop by the Courtesy Booth after service to pick up important forms.
8. Saturday Morning Corporate Prayer (prayer for the community/surrounding neighborhood) will be held THIS SATURDAY at 9:30am in the Victory Youth Building Game Room. (7224 Old Pineville Rd.).
9. P.O.P. (Passion on Purpose) will hangout THIS FRIDAY, September 29th in the Victory Youth Building Game Room starting at 7pm. If you are between the ages of 21-35, that means you! Come out to connect and have a good time with us! See you soon!
10. Men, 18 years and up, don’t miss our next men’s fellowship breakfast in 2017 on THIS SATURDAY, September 30th from 9:00-11am in the Victory Youth Building Gym (7224 Old Pineville Rd.). Your $5.00 ticket opens the door for great fellowship, a tasty meal, and an awesome Word from God! Tickets can be purchased at the courtesy booth, online at vccenter.net or on the VCC Church App. The deadline to purchase your ticket is THIS WEDNESDAY, September 27th.
11. Baby Dedication will be held SUNDAY OCTOBER 1st during morning service (start time is 10:00am) Parents who are interested in participating please call (704)-602-6010. All interested participants must be members of VCC. Parents please register children for baby dedication by the MONDAY (Sept. 25th) prior to the dedication.
12. First Friday Bible Class FRIDAY October 6th at 7:30pm at our Campus 3 location (6916 Old Pineville Rd.) Dress is Casual; we look forward to seeing you there!
13. VCC will host a workshop for those interested in government on Saturday, October 14th 10AM – 12noon at Campus III. If you haven’t signed up already, but are interested, please sign up at the CB by Wednesday, Oct. 11th.
14. Victory Christian Center will host guest speaker Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein founder and President of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews on Sunday October 22nd.
15. P.O.P. (Passion on Purpose) group ages 36-49 will hangout Friday, October 27th in the Victory Youth Building Game Room starting at 7pm. Come out to connect and have a good time with us! See you soon!
ONGOING ANNOUNCEMENTS (UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED)
16. Reminder to all who ordered a “Not A Problem” T-shirts on the VCC App or by signing up please come by to pick up your shirt in the VCC Wordshop.
17. We are looking for additional volunteer drivers for our travel bus. All interested drivers must be members of VCC, have a valid CDL license and a DOT medical card. If interested, please sign up at the Courtesy Booth or call the Church Office.
18. Voter registration is open for the general election to be held this November. Anyone that is in need of a voter registration application for the state of North Carolina may get one from the Courtesy Booth.
19. The Missions Department is in need of frozen fruits, vegetables, canned meats, and peanut butter & jelly. If you would like to donate please drop off items at the Missions office Monday –Friday (7200 Old Pineville Rd.) or at the Food and Clothing Room before and after services.
20. For those looking for employment or to change careers, the Missions Department will be hosting employment workshops for those looking to make themselves stand out in their job search. The workshop will be held SATURDAY October 21st from 10am to 12noon at Campus 3 (6916 Old Pineville Rd.). Interested persons should call the Missions Department at 704-529-5888.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – VCC / OUTSIDE VENDOR
21. Men and Women are needed for the Saturday clean-Up Crew. These positions are part-time, paid positions. Applicants will be required to work 3 – 4 hours every other Saturday. If interested, please sign up at the Courtesy Booth.
22. VCC is looking to hire a full time maintenance technician with high level painting and carpentry skills. If interested, email your resume to email@example.com, or bring it by the church office during normal business hours.
23. Parents, the Litter Patrol is now accepting participants ages 9-11 to join their ministry; if you are interested please sign your child up at the Courtesy Booth. Thank you in advance!
24. If your sons or daughters between the ages of 5-18 are interested in playing for the VCC Church Youth Basketball League, please sign up your child (children) at the Courtesy Booth.
25. The Children’s Choir is looking for skilled musicians ages 12-18. Musicians who can play drums, piano or individuals that can play stringed instruments are requested at this time. Children’s Choir rehearsals are every 2nd and 4th Saturday each month at 1:30pm. The children’s choir is requesting the parents of current participants update their contact information. If you are interested in your child participating as a musician, as part of the choir or need to update your contact information please sign up at the Courtesy Booth.
26. The Nursery Ministry is in need of help in the following areas: Lead Teachers, Registrars and Youth Workers. Adult workers must be available to work 1 Wednesday night, 1 Sunday morning and 1 Sunday night per month. Youth workers must be regular Bible class attendees. If interested, please sign up at the Courtesy Booth.
27. The VCC Evangelism Team is now accepting new participants. Help us share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the surrounding communities! Interested participants will be trained for witnessing. If interested, please sign up at the Courtesy Booth.
28. VCC’s Youth Fun Night is in need of additional chaperones. We are looking for individuals who enjoy ministering to children/adolescents and who are able to commit to ONE FRIDAY NIGHT PER MONTH. Interested individuals should apply at the Courtesy Booth. Thank you in advance and God bless.
29. The Security Team is in need of additional volunteers to serve the needs of the ministry. Applicants must be members of VCC. If interested in joining the Security Team, please stop by the Courtesy Booth and fill out a Ministry of Helps application.
30. Congratulations to VCCS Alumni Corbin Jackson! Corbin who is a junior at Liberty University and a safety on the school’s football team made a key play against Indiana State. Corbin’s block of a field goal led to the Flames winning the game by one point. During the post game interview Corbin gave God all the glory for his performance! Congratulations Corbin!
31. VCCS and the VCCS Preschool will host a Fall Festival on Friday October 20th from 6-9pm at the Victory Youth Building Grounds. Tickets for the games and food will soon be available at VCCS. Come out to support VCCS!
32. VCCS is looking for 10 friends to volunteer to help with the Preschool/Elementary School Fall Festival on October 20th from 5-9 pm. If you can help, please call Mrs. Osborne in the school office at 704-522-8566.
33. VCCS Varsity Soccer and Volleyball Teams will play in HOME GAMES on THIS TUESDAY vs. Woodlawn School. The Middle School Volleyball Team will play at 4pm. The Varsity Soccer team will play at 5pm; The Varsity Volleyball team will also play at 5pm.
34. VCCS Varsity Football Team will play in an HOME game versus Christ School THIS FRIDAY. Kickoff is at 7:00pm. For more information on these games including admission prices and locations please contact the VCCS High School office at 704-391-7339.
35. Show your support of VCCS wherever you are with our magnets! Display your Kings pride at work, on your car, at home or at school! The magnets are just $5 and can be purchased at the Courtesy Booth (cash or check only). Show your support for Christian education and help spread the word about VCCS!
36. VCCS is accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year for the following position: Part-time Cafeteria Worker (High School) Please submit your résumé to the School Office via fax: 704-391-0494 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org: Attention: Mrs. Riley.
SNBC LESSONS (Sunday Night Bible Class) is CANCELLED FOR
TONIGHT (SEPTEMBER 24th) DUE TO SPECIAL CORPORATE PRAYER